Seapa 800 Baskets
The SEAPA 800 baskets are available in 25, 34 and 45 Litre volumes, offering a wide scope for elevated stocking densities. The 800 Series has PREMIUM END CAPS designed to wide versatility in farming methodologies, including floating, adjustable Long line, Rack and rail, or and Sub tidal.
Available in 12mm, and 20mm mesh sizes, the range targets conditioning oysters for market. The larger end cap circumference allows for bigger, flatter growing area and the basket shape is purpose designed to facilitate ’rumbling’, and in turn, provides the perfect platform to develop a well cupped oyster with a clean shell and high meat content.
The SEAPA 800 baskets securely holds stock with easy access from hinged door at one end. The unique design also enables conveyor automation -including automated door opening and closing.
- Designed to complement existing infrastructure including rack and trellis systems
- Bigger, flatter growing area
- Accommodates larger stocking densities
- Suits intertidal and subtidal use, can be laddered
- Suits a wide variety of cultured species
- Can be automated
- Available in 25, 34 and 45 Litre volumes
The original injection moulded oyster basket
Seapa 800 Clips
Universal Basket Clip 0 deg - 9mm
Universal Basket Clip 90 deg - 10.8mm
Universal Basket Clip 0 deg - 10.8mm
Universal Axle Pin